Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Bridgerland Graduate! FINALLY!

Casey finished school! Hooray! On June 12th he had a graduation ceremony at the Bridgerland campus in Logan. I am so proud of him. He received his UCAT Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Proficiency in the Industrial Automation program. Sounds super high tech to me! He will be working on production lines fixing any machines or programs that go wrong (from what I understand)
Casey also landed himself a new job! How exciting and scary at the same time. He received a phone call out of the blue from Nucor Building Systems here in Brigham City and the are looking for a maintenance helper....doing pretty much what he just finished learning in school! We are very lucky and grateful for his new job. I'm glad he doesn't have to drive through Sardine Canyon any more. Too many crazies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! I am very impressed with your digi-scrapping skills! And congrats on Casey graduating and getting a new job! That's great! You won't know what to do with all that money you'll save paying for fuel every month! I'm so excited for you guys.

Ashley said...

I didn't know who would cave into the world of blogging first... me you or Ang. You're a total sucker. Jk! I think it's a good idea. It's kind of like a little journal with pictures that will never get lost or burn up in a fire. And I think your blog is cute. I'll be stalking you!

Anonymous said...

Well Casey I have to say that Dad and I are very happy with your accomplishment and are so thrilled that you stuck with it and got through all that learnin. LOL You did a great job. Brittni you have done a wonderful job with this page. You have an awful lot of creativity riding around in that little head of yours. And Caleb, what can I say...you just have to sit there and melt Grandma's heart. I love you all.

Laura Stephens said...

Congrats to Casey! That's awesome! :)