The last week in May I had a 'Piggies & Paws' party. It is where an 'artist' comes and takes prints of your childs hand or foot prints and makes them into something cutsie. I thought that these were so cute!! And a great keepsake for your little ones cuteness.


4 comments:
I can't get over how cute that cat is! Thanks for having us all over today - I think everyone had a lot of fun. It was nice that so many people showed up!
Those are freakin cute. Lets be piggies and paws people. We'd make a fortune!
So cute! I love the biplane we got! I need to find a fun frame for it now. Thanks for the invite! :)
This is all new to me, I will try to keep up. Love the pics, toooo cute. And by the way, who could ever get enough of you???
Post a Comment