| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Friday, October 3, 2008
Dinosaur Park
On Wednesday Caleb & I went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden with my mom, Grandma Babe, Angela, Griffen and Blake. It was pretty neat there. Caleb HATED the museum. He wouldn't stop screaming. He liked being outside...but only if the stroller was moving. There was a pond with beautiful ducks & huge fish that you could feed. The fish were freaking viscious! If the ducks weren't quick enough getting the food the fish would take it right out of their beaks! Blake & Griffen seemed to have a fun time. I think that they liked digging for bones. I'll definitely go back when Caleb isn't a pansy. They do a lot for Halloween and were just getting all of their decorations out. It would be fun to go back for the Halloween festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
We wen there and they had a headstone for each of us. WIERD!
Hey how have you been, Alison sent me the link to your blog so I thought I'd check it out. You're baby is so cute. Looks like you are really enjoying him :)
Post a Comment