Monday, October 6, 2008

My baby brother

My little baby brother Dyaln is growing up :( He is 15 already! I remember when he was a baby I would come home from school & just go get him and hold him & feed him a bottle and rock him & play with him.... He was my baby. I think the liked me all right too. He did nice things for me...he would catch frogs & put them in my bedroom because I liked frogs. What a sweetie. We had a photo shoot on Friday and here is a collage that I put together. He'll be a heart-breaker. The ladies already love him! (I think he likes them too)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow very nice Britt Britt. It's so awesome that you could capture his hugeness at such a young age. I dig the fire hydrant pic too

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful! Very good job! You should use them for our assingment tomorrow.

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

My favorite in the hydrant picture. LOL