Monday, December 1, 2008

Frustrated

Well - Caleb is still sick. He keeps throwing up at night. I hate doctors...they seem like it's no big deal. "Keep him hydrated" No shit doctor. Here's $60.

Caleb has been throwing up since Tuedsay - that's a freaking week! This morning at 4:00 he started screaming at the top of his lungs, so I sprint to his room & he is COVERED in vomit. His whole face! It was heartbreaking. He couldn't even open his eyes because they were covered in the sickness. He was happy when I started running the bath water though. He turbo crawled into the bathroom & just sat there & waited for me to put him in. The kid likes the water.
I'm thinking acid reflux....allergies (I doubt that one kind of)...stomach flu (but would he STILL be vomiting??) I'm taking Caleb to the Dr AGAIN today...so the saga continues.

I want to get my Christmas stuff out!!! I worked 9 hours on Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday & I'm taking Caleb to the Dr today & then working tonight....it's going to be Christmas before I get anything out!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

What did they say at the doctor today? Hope he is doing better. Oh my heart goes out to you...(reference my last post). Let me know if I can do anything.

Josh and Kelly said...

Haley has had the same thing now for about 5 days. I actually fainted on Tuesday. I ended up going to the doctor and having blood work done and it looks like all because of the stomach bug!Hopefully the little guy gets feeling better. Take care.

Keri said...

Hang in there!! You are getting a year full of illness all in one week. Write down what he eats and see if there is a pattern, just so you can rule out allergies. Hope it's just a nasty flu bug.

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I am sorry your little guy is so sick! Dang it! I hope he gets over it soon. Oh and I have added you to my blog! Take care!

Mike and Amber said...

Don't you just love doctors! I love going in and paying the deductible and them telling you some obvious crazy thing. The poor little boy. I hope he gets feeling better soon.