Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My new love

Move over Casey...you've got some serious competition.
I got such a good deal on this (thanks to Stephanie!!) It was on sale at Kohl's for $399.99 (this is the 6qt, 600 professional series with 525 watts of raw power - insert Tim the toolman argh argh argh) If you used your Kohl's card it was 30% off - making it $279.99. I ended up with $50 in Kohl's cash($50 in product from their store) making it $229.99 and a $50 mail in rebate making it $179.99. Tax and crap - it ended up being $198 something. $200 plus in savings! We've already made shortbread cookies, gingersnaps, white chocolate macadamia nut bars & brownies. How else do you think I keep this bangin figure?

3 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I am so jealous! So cool I would love one! Kohl's is my favorite store I have done 90% of my shopping there and I love the Kohl's cash because it has made Christmas buying go even further without hurting my budget.

Angela said...

Don't let the power go to your head. Remember, people make food dear, not appliances.

Anonymous said...

Love love love it! I'm so excited for you.