Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anderson Fam Christmas

On Sunday, December 28th, my side of the family got together for our Christmas fun since Christmas day weather was so terrible! We ate yummy quesadillas (is that spelled right??) and rice, opened presents, played pictionary, & then played Apples to Apples. It was a good time! My animal drawing skills are probably the worst ever...a unicorn is hard to draw in one minute. I hate how it looks just like what it should in your head and then your pen touches the drawing board & it's all down hill from there.

Caleb got a cool pop up toy. It's more work for me though because I have to chase the balls that pop out & keep them going!
Angela & Ashley & I all got a magic pot. It's a mini crock pot type thing, but makes things so much better, juicier, tastier...hence the nickname...the magic pot. My mom was trying to get a picture of me & Angela & said "Angela, I keep getting a glare off of your box!" For some reason....we freaking cracked up.

My mom gave Angela a planner by Ann Taintor.
It cracked BOTH of them up.
Here are some examples of what they are laughing at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny - I might have to look for that planner. Body Worlds sounds fun. Chris and I have talked about going, but it's just so freaking expensive!!