Oh my. I am so happy that I was born in the time that I was born in. I am REALLY going to try to stop complaining so freaking much about the little things in my life. I watched 2 movies this weekend that made me really appreciate the NOW. I can't even imagine the life of some of the characters in Slumdog Millionaire & The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Aren't movies supposed to make you happy & let you escape...not bug you right to the core??


My friend Meghan's little boy had a birthday party this weekend & I made him his cake & cupcakes. I hope that they were delicious. I definitely can see where I need improvement on my "decorating" skills...but they won't improve unless I practice.

Caleb looked so handsome this morning on our way to church. I couldn't get him to be decent and look at me, but this one is still pretty stinkin cute.


So far so good on Team Hot Mama. No poundage off yet, but soon!!! I can feel it!
4 comments:
Caleb is such a Cutie! I'll have to check out those movies. I need to be a little more grounded. Hope your summer is going great.
What a little stud!!!!
What a cute little guy! I love the cup cakes and bday cake too!
You are talented...your cakes are so cute! And little Caleb all dressed up for church- precious!
Post a Comment