
He LOVES to swing. He got the swing for Easter & acted like it was a torture chamber whenever we'd try to put him in it & now he can't get enough of it! He'll go up to it and say "wheeee, wheeee, wheeeee" which I've figured out means "Swing me NOW!" He'll also grab a blanket when we're inside & bring it over & say "wheeee, wheeee, wheeee" meaning that he wants to swing in it. Cute stuff.

I went to my mother-in-laws relief society enrichment night last night & learned how to make the cute watch bands that you see everywhere. I LOVE IT! One thing on my body that is small is my wrists & most of the watch bands you can buy are to big for me & my watch face ends up on the underside of my wrist getting all scratched up. Now I can make them to fit just me!! Here are a few that I've cranked out already. I think I've found a new obsession.
The 2 on the ends look like they are far apart, but when you stretch it over your wrist, they lay just perfect :)
The 2 on the ends look like they are far apart, but when you stretch it over your wrist, they lay just perfect :)I am SO proud of myself. I have all of Caleb's Christmas & birthday presents bought & wrapped & waiting for the moment! I figure this way by the time the occasions come I will have forgotten what I wrapped so it will be a surprise for me also!
2 comments:
You're watchbands are beautiful. You have a very good eye. I had to take mine home and redo it. But it's done now and I'm thinking about doing another one. LOL what fun. GOOD JOB! (mona)
I have my Christmas done but not wrapped-Look at you.....Almost 2 wow he is a keeper cute little guy.
Post a Comment