Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ho ho ho

On Saturday, December 12 my Grandma decided to cancel her Christmas party :( We were hit with a HUGE snow storm all day! So - good call Grandma! In Brigham we got at least a foot of the nice powdery stuff. I don't think Casey was enjoying the snow as much as Caleb & I were. I have a problem. I can't STAND sitting at home for a whole day. I feel like I have to go do something or I'll go insane. So - we ventured out into the storm to see if we could get lucky & see if Santa was at the Chamber of Commerce...HE WAS! There wasn't another soul in sight either - so we got to walk right in & walk right out. Caleb didn't cry - but I think he may have wanted to. After Santa, we walked around the mini village & then went to the new Beijing Buffet. Chinese food is scary PERIOD - but a Chinese buffet is super scary! BUT - it was actually quite good & no one threw up! Hooray!
Caleb had a rough time with the deep snow in his new snow boots. We put him down & he took 2 steps and looked at Casey & Casey said "Come on!" Caleb just stood there & said "NO!" Once he figured it out - he had fun running around in it.
Here is Caleb playing with his new dump truck that Casey & I gave him for his birthday. What a funny boy. He did tip over & had a mini freak out which was more comical than anything because he didn't even hit the ground - he was propped up against that black cabinet behind him, so he was really just popping a wheelie.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How cute. I love the look on his face in the Santa Claus picture.

Anonymous said...

ehhhm ehhhmm HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUU.. HAAAPPPPYY BIIRRRRRTHDAYYYYY DEAR BRITTNI....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope your day is as special as you are. Love you forever and always. Brad and Mona

karlee said...

Those pics are too cute. The one on Santa's lap is classic - made me laugh. What we don't do to our kids.