Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I love birthdays. I love balloons, confetti, cake, presents, family, friends....I just LOVE BIRTHDAYS! I do have one gripe about my own birthday - it's to freaking close Christmas. But I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with it. I will survive.

I had a very fun birthday evening. My entire family & Casey's entire family went bowling in Brigham City. I love to bowl. My friend MaLynda & I were on a league in Tremonton once & you got a free ball made when the league was over - so I have a pretty glittery purple & blue ball. I love it. I feel quite nerdy carrying it into the bowling alley because people probably assume that I'm a fairly decent bowler since I have my own ball (& shoes) but then I bowl a 105 (if I'm lucky). I was happy that everyone could make it to celebrate my awesomeness.

I was spoiled as well! Angela's Fam - Jem Cake (she's truly outrageous) & yard gnome....Ashley & Derrick - necklace...Ma & Pa - cute Halloween lantern & Halloween candles...Casey & Caleb - Black Velvet Perfume from Victoria's Secret...Colby's Fam - MoTab CD...Brad & Mona - cash o la!
My brother Dylan picking up chicks. What a stud.
A cute Chinese lantern that you put a battery operated tea light in. It's covered in black bats (& glitta - of course). I can't WAIT for Halloween so that I can display it!!
My 'dapper' brother's in their sweet suit jackets they had just purchased at the DI.
My sister managed to get a shot of EVERY SINGLE PERSON bowling! I've decided that the bowling stance is not the most attractive pose a person can pull - so I won't be posting those pictures. I am happy to have them though :)

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

You might just be the most a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e person I know!! Glad you had an awesome B-day.

Sandra said...

You are adorable you sweet thing you. Cute pics!!! Glad you shared.