Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland: 1 thumb up, 1 thumb down. I really enjoyed all of the costumes & the different scenes & attention to detail (oh...and my popcorn). I did not enjoy the story line all that much & thought some characters still needed some more acting lessons.

I'm still really enjoying my new job at the rehabilitation center & there has been talk about a promotion already. Woot woot! Management is tossing around the idea about teaching me how to cook which would mean a pay increase & I'd be doing something that I love to do & be able to expand my skills. I'm waiting patiently for their decision. (or not so patiently....I'm going NUTS wondering!)
My sister-in-law had a great idea a while back about her old scentsy bars. Make them into candles for your 72 hour kits! So - I made a couple of them & I think they turned out to be quite cute!

Casey has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. My heart does ache for him. I can't image how he feels being struck with a degenerative disease at age 29. He can hardly grip things & his knees & feet are always bothering him. I think it's sending him into a downward spiral of depression & I don't' know how to help him with it. He has an appointment with a specialist - but not until the middle of May. I really hope that something will be able to help him so that his pain is bearable.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about Casey! That's no good. Hopefully he'll be able to keep on top of it. I love the idea of the old Scentsy bars. Fabulous!!! It was so good to see ya! :)
Post a Comment