Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wagon?? What wagon?

It's true. Not only have I fallen off of the weight loss wagon - but it is no longer in sight! I was down 8 pounds....I know, I know - not a lot, but a loss is a loss! I'm terrified to get back on the scale. I did SOOOOOOO good until Friday night & then I lost it! I'll break it down for you - but no judging!
Friday: Stayed within my WW points until.....my brother Dylan came over that night to sleep over & around midnight he was hungry so we headed to Wendy's. I had a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger & a value fry. THEN - I made myself a root beer float. My thought process was "Well - if you're going to go over your points - then you might as well just go over your points!" Not only was it terrible that I ate that much - but it was freaking midnight for hells sake! BONUS POINTS: I did exercise today.

Saturday: My first trip to the cheesecake factory. The food I'll give a 6 out of 10 - but the red velvet cheesecake gets a 12 out of 10. Talk about FABULOUS! Red velvet cake between vanilla cheesecake with cream cheese frosting & white chocolate shavings down the side. I'll wait while you wipe the drool off of your keyboard............heaven, right?
So - after lunchie we had a bridal shower for my cousin. They had a spread of food - but I did not partake - until we were getting ready to leave - it is a good hour and a half ride home so I needed food - right?? Then I made myself a turkey sandwich.....accidentally ate a small brownie & small lemon bar. I WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY! But - I love turkey sandwiches with provolone cheese on a white roll. Then my fatness got a Pepsi at the gas station. YUM.
...........but I totally paid for this binge eating. I was sooooooooooo sick! I can't remember the last time I had been so sick. It was embarrassing!! My little sister was over & was probably like "holy crap - you're disgusting" & my husband was probably like "wow - this is cause for divorce papers" I was hating life.

Sunday: Back on the wagon! I had toast & jelly for breakfast - only 2 WW points & was planning on turkey steak salads for lunch - until after church Casey said "Let's go to Wendy's" Why didn't I say no?? I'm going to say I said OK because my dishwasher is broken - & I hate dishes. I got a small combo - so not too terrible. And really - when you're checking account is $200 in the hole - you or your spouse should have the self control to say 'NO MORE SPENDING'. It sucks that we're both weak sauce.
Casey's family came over Sunday night to play cards & everyone brought something to eat. I made homemade choc chip/toffee cookies - delicious! Then we had German chocolate brownies - chips & salsa - more choc chip cookies - Doritos - cheese nips - carrots & watermelon. I had my fair share of chips & salsa & watermelon & cookies. THEN - after everyone left I thought "I better eat a few more cookies because tomorrow I'm starting over again.". . . . .I lied.

Monday: Back on the wagon - again! Cheerios & milk for breakfast=4 WW points. Those damn cookies kept looking at me. It's like the were pounding on the sides of the Tupperware & screaming for me to eat them. So I had one. Then another. Then another! The whole day was downhill from there. I had a total of 6 cookies - mac & cheese - panda express - a Pepsi - & some Cheetos when I got home from work at 11:30 pm.

My brain believes that if I'm going to fail - the I am going to TOTALLY FAIL. Okay - today - for real - the wagon is back in sight. WISH ME LUCK!

5 comments:

Kim said...

don't be so hard on yourself. So you had a bad weekend. big deal. you can do it cuz you're a loser :)

Ashley said...

I don't think you're sick. I didn't even go in your bathroom nor did I realize you were spending so much time in there. Sorry about your poopy weekend.. Haha! Joke! But really it's ok. It's just one weekend and we went to the factory of cheesecake!! How could anyone resist?

Keri said...

That red velvet cheesecake was so worth it.

Stacey said...

I totally relate to you. I've been doing the WW online. I have really good days & then really BAD ones. I'm right there with you! But we can do it just a little at a time. "You Can Do It!"

Kellie said...

Oh Brit! This post totally made me laugh because I can SO TOTALLY relate. That's like a viewing into my every day life. Pick up and move forward. That's the biggest thing I do wrong is after a few slip-ups I just let it become my way of living again!! Let's go walking! :)