strange number? I was going to do eighteen but on the last batch - - -
CRAP!


To cheer me up - my dish soap made a butterfly for me while draining. How nice!

We've got these gigantic slug looking caterpillars this year. They are sick. I can pick up a hairy one - but not these big green squishy ones. Caleb was holding one the other day & it twitched & he threw it & screamed like a little girl. It was hilarious. What was even funnier about that - is Casey went & picked it back up to show Caleb that it's okay to hold them....and it twitched again & Casey threw it. HEE HEE - pansies.
Caleb discovered this fella the other day. He wasn't sure how close to get to it.

- getting braver!



I had to be pretty sneaky to get this picture with his eyes open.

If you are wondering - we are still stuck on the "I shut my eyes phase"

1 comment:
I had a can of peaches break last year and I didn't bother changing the water for the next batch, so now if we want to eat canned peaches Cody has to use a pipe wrench to twist off the lid...should have thought about the effects of sugar water!
Look at you...even with two little ones inside of you, you find the energy to CAN! So ambitious!
Post a Comment