Monday, October 11, 2010

Logan

We've taken a few family outings to the Logan area in the last couple of weeks. I don't really do much - but I do enjoy fabulous fall weather, so I'm soaking it up!


At the Spring Hollow campground. I didn't notice that Caleb was being extra touchy until I uploaded the picture. Caleb loves to feed the ducks at First Dam. He knows where we're headed before we even see the water! What a smarty.
Also at the Spring Hollow campground. On a different day Caleb & I met Casey over in Logan (he was working a construction job there) and had a little picnic at Second Dam.

Caleb LOVED throwing rocks into the water.
Some may call me a 'nature lover', but I liked the reflection of the trees in this picture.
My family has a tradition of taking a picnic every year when the leaves start to change. Casey got a hold of my new camera & now officially knows more of it's features than I do. What a show off.
I thought this picture was cool - courtesy of Casey.
Courtesy of Casey - again.
Here is the family playing some Outburst Jr. Yes...I said Jr. It's hard! "World Wide Wrestling Tag Teams" Okay...someone name 10 of them. I dare ya.
Caleb has a smidgen of a lazy eye in this picture - but it's still pretty cute. He LOVED being in the tree! Thanks Uncle Jordon!
Of course....gotta have a picture with his eyes closed. I love how he still peeks out of the one eye to make sure I'm still taking the picture.
Someone managed to get FILTHY in a short amount of time. It's amazing how dirty a 2 year old can get!
Caleb was pretty sure that the bag of cheetos was brought just for him. Ashley had them sitting in her lap & it took him no time to yoink them away from her.

3 comments:

Angela said...

you ARE a nature lover. own it!

Ashley said...

I love nature. A lot.

Kim said...

I like the reflection of the trees too. Caleb is being a little toucy feely. That pic should embarass him one day. :)