Caleb is almost 3! Casey & I attempted to get a few cute shots of him this year rather than taking him to a photo studio. I think we got a few cute ones. I still need a lot of practice with my camera & need some education on lighting. It's not good when a piece of equipment is smarter than me. It's frustrating! 





5 comments:
The pictures are cute, you do fine work. You should bring your camera with you when you come down in December. Amber has learned a lot of cool stuff with her camera I'm sure she would share info with you.
Cute! Looks like you had a willing subject. Must have been his idea.
I think you did a great job! Is this at the train station in Brigham? Very neat location!
These are really cute. What kind of camera did you use?
I can't believe you have left me at work, btw!!! ;)
Wow! Those look GREAT-good camera and good photographer. :) You should start your own little business-as if you won't have enough to do in a few months. ;)
Post a Comment