Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Church Baby Shower

My current visiting teachers & my past visiting teachers threw me a baby shower. HOW STINKIN NICE IS THAT?!?! I was given so many clothes & a gift card to WalMart, which will probably go to diapers, diapers & some more diapers. I hate random pictures...especially ones of me talking. I didn't know I looked liked such tard while having a conversation - no wonder people don't listen to me. I also hate eating pictures - hate hate hate..... .....So I'd have to pose for the ocassional picture. I'm much cuter quiet I guess.
I got a lot of fun bows for their cute little noggins.

I also got some really heavy duty burp cloths. Baby vomit is not something I'm looking forward to at all.

Fabulous cupcakes. I heart cupcakes.

I'm lucky to know such wonderful people who would put together such a fabulous party when they really don't know me that well. It must be my sparkling personality.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

How fun! That's so sweet that they did that for you! I sure can't wait to see the little gals!! :)