Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day..rolling...8 1/2 inches!

For Father's day this year we had Casey's family over for a BBQ. My dad is always in Alaska over Father's day weekend...I wonder if he does it on purpose??? The food for the BBQ was fabulous! Teriyaki kabobs, mesquite chicken, pasta salad, fresh fruit, corn on the cob, chips, lime slush, rolls, cookies & peach cobbler. It was wonderful. I think I have a food obsession lately. I think about it ALL OF THE TIME!


Casey grilled all of the food to perfection!

Caleb has chocolate in his mouth....and is still trying to find his true smile.
My sister-in-law Tamara had a baby girl 6 weeks after I had Taylor & Rylee. Aren't they cute!? It amazes me how different all of their features are. Lips...head shape...eyes...nose...I figured all babies looked the same, but they really don't. I thought my girls were chunky...but after seeing little McKenna's legs - I am wrong :)
As you can see...I still crack Rylee up.
I'm working on cracking Taylor up still. Little miss Taylor rolled over today from her back to her stomach. She is 4 months old. She's been working on it for a while, but today she figured out how to get her arm out of the way. She was NOT happy on her belly.

And I said goodbye to 8 1/2 inches of hair. The past couple of weeks it has been falling out like crazy (stupid hormones) and I figured I could mentally handle short strands of hair falling out rather than 10 inch strands. I hope it grows back healthy as ever!






3 comments:

Angela said...

cute hair! i forgot all about it this morning. stupid jillian

Kellie said...

LOVE your hair. It is super cute & will probably feel much better for summer weather anyways!! :)

Ricelm said...

SLUT!!!! I Can't believe you didn't tell me you cut your hair!! I LOVE IT!!!