Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cuteness!

I swear....I can't leave these girls for a second! This is Taylor's new FAVORITE place to climb. She is always so proud of herself! Her & Rylee LOVE to 'help' me unload the dishwasher & fold clothes.

Look at that grin!
We had a box of oranges & once they were gone the box that they came in was the best toy ever. I wish it would have lasted more than 2 weeks! It was a hiding place, a train, a car, a tent....it was awesome.
My mom should love this picture - Rylee has a thing for these mini M&M containers. Once she finds one - it's HERS for the whole day. I dare you to take it.

Rylee is the next Green Lantern! (with her M&M container of course)

Enjoying some cheerios one afternoon.

Taylor & Rylee are now 14 months old. They WILL NOT walk! They stand alone just fine but you can see the panic & fear in their faces as soon as they realize they aren't holding onto something. They then immediately sit down.

5 comments:

Me said...

hahahahah they won't walk but they will do household chores? i'd say you're doing something right. love them three kiddos.

Sandra said...

So cute, I have a picture of Amber on the dishwasher that is just like the first one you posted.
Nice to know Rylee is indeed a Hunsaker and loves her M & M's. Seriously, the green lantern, that picture cracks me up. I love your blogs.

Amber Lynn Photography said...

I loved the dishwasher too!!!

Kim said...

Those are CUTE pictures!
CUTE kids.
Your title sums it up.
Cuteness

Ashley said...

Cute cute babies. all three if them!