Thursday, June 7, 2012

Somedays....

I honestly wonder how I survive.

One of the girls new favorite things is to sit on each other.  Usually one is laying down & the other plops down on top of them & the one on bottom screams their face off until I come to the rescue.  It's quite comical.  This instance - they were actually just enjoying each other.  DARLING!  Rylee has her hands up.
I love when Taylor (left) & Rylee (right) enjoy their nightly bottle.  I'll be sad when this routine is over.  They get so excited & run into the front room and wait for their drink.  It's adorable.
 My daily struggle is keeping the freaking pantry door CLOSED.  No one understands why this is a big deal except for me.  Casey, Caleb & the kids I baby sit NEVER shut it.  It sends me!  Taylor & Rylee destroy the bottom shelves if they ever get the opportunity.  This night - they found the box of goldfish crackers.  They were in heaven.  (Taylor standing, Rylee sitting)
 Once in a while - Caleb joins them for their night cap.
(sing this) "I looked out the window & what did I see???  Caleb standing out there in his skivvy's."  He asked if he could water my flowers - I said sure.  He ended up drenching himself instead.
 Little Miss Rylee enjoying the plethora of stuffed animals.
Another daily struggle?  Keeping the wipes out of reach!!  They love to empty the container...suck on them...chew them...I swear when they poop their butts should already be clean!!  Taylor was really excited that she got this far with them.
 "Helping" with the dishes yet again.
Taylor's new thing is the TV buttons.  Caleb has a panic attack when she pushes one if he is watching his new favorite "The Avengers" cartoon series.  His favorite is ironman.  When ironman is in his suit - he asks his Artificial Intelligence Computer Program (Jarvis) when he needs something.  Just tonight at dinner Caleb said "I need more milk Jarvis"  (he was talking to me)
 I love when kids put things on upside down.  Cute, cute, cute!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

It's all so cute! Those kiddos crack me up

Angela said...

It looks impossible for them to smile any bigger. Caleb is turning into quite the little streaker. It must be the Avengers undies. IDK how you survive either.

Sandra said...

That blog cracks me up. I love the goldfish picture and the wet wipes, really enjoy the look on Taylors face with her little finger on the tv button.
Back in the day, before remote control - I know, I'm a dinosaur - we used to tell Scott not to change the channel or he would be in big trouble so of course he would change the channel and we wouldn't have to get up. Seriously, it was just to easy.
Cute blog, I loved it, I want just like it every day. It doesn't seem like you really have anything else to do!!!!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I don't know how you survive either.
Holly Hannah.
Never a dull moment x 3.
But cute. So much cuteness!!!
Who could ask for cuter
(more cute?) help unloading the dishwasher.