Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ev'ry day I'm Chuffilin'

My family has discovered someone fabulous.  Juanito Bandito.  He is awesome.  We saw Who shot Juanito Bandio last summer at the Pickleville Playhouse in Bear Lake & we just HAD to get tickets to another show that they did this summer.  The Hanging of El Bandito.  Dylan missed out last year because he was in St. George for school - but he got to enjoy it this summer before he left for his mission.  I got to sit next to him & he didn't stop laughing.  Casey also missed it last year and he thought it was pretty funny.  He even said that he'd go again!  I also had to keep checking on Blake & Griffen throughout the play- they were cracking up through most of the show.
We went & ate at Cooper's after the show & it was delicious.  Ashley was so excited for her hamburger.  They were huge.  All of the food that was ordered looked really good.

Jordon has managed to miss the show both summers in a row.  Hopefully next year they do another show & he can jump on the fun bus & join us.  Mona babysat Caleb, Taylor & Rylee so that Casey & I could get away.  She is such a trooper!  It was funny - when we got home she said, "I'm really sorry...but I drank 2 Pepsi's out of your fridge."  It cracked me up.  The caffeine is surely needed most days for me!  Another funny thing is on our way into Logan canyon Casey & I stopped at Smith's in Logan for a drink.  When he parked he said, "What do you want me to get you....oh wait!!!  You get to come in with me!"  We are so use to one of us sitting in the car with the kids.  It was fabulous to get away for a day.  We also discovered pralines & cream fudge at La Beaus Too - I can't wait until next summer to go and get some more!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh chaa. That just happened!

Angela said...

Oh my heck, you guys! That was so fun!

Keri said...

Wow,It's not everyday family comes to Bear Lake. It was good to see ya!