It's Christmas time again! It sure seemed to arrive out of nowhere this year! We are all feeling better (HOORAY!) and I can now start getting my house back in order from being down for 2 freaking weeks. Downside to feeling better...I have to start making dinner again. Every. Single. Night.
The Saturday before Christmas my mom & dad's fabulous family got together. We had dinner, played some games, opened presents, ate dessert & then were on our merry way. I do love my family & they never seem to disappoint me for entertainment. I am glad we aren't lame. At some point in the evening on of Angela's boys said, "That was easy." Jordon replied with, "Your mom is easy." Angela replied with, "YOUR mom is easy." To this second....it's still cracking me up for some reason.
Taylor & Rylee playing with some toys while the adults played games.
Eva was SOOOOO ready for her close up! She has the cutest cheesy grin that I have EVER seen.
Taylor & Rylee were GREAT at helping Papa Don (& everyone else) when it was their turn for pictionary. We decided we were going to play EVEN birthdays against ODD birthdays. Angela raised her hand as even....ummmmm...her birthday is 11/23/77....which one of those numbers is even? Silly girl.
We attempted a picture of the grandkids by the Christmas tree....No workie.
Caleb was so excited to open presents this year. He got an awesome tool set from Blake.
Casey & I both got a gift card to Amazon.com from my parents (and some FABULOUS ground beef). How in the heck are you supposed to decide what to buy when you have pretty much ENDLESS items to choose from?!?!
My parents gave Caleb a dreamlites monkey. He loved it.
In this picture Jordon is holding it up so Caleb can see the stars reflecting on the ceiling - the smile on his face is priceless. Every night since he got it, he sleeps with it & turns it on as soon as we turn out his light. He LOVES it.
My parents gave Taylor & Rylee an adorable wagon. It will be so much fun this coming summer!
4 comments:
What a fabulous blog (12:03 AM????)I felt like I was there. Cute pictues, looks like everybody had a good time. The wagon is way nice. Remember to alternate pulling arms so one arm doesn't get hugh!!!!
p.s. your hair looks fabulous!!!
Ah sooo cute! And your hair does look fabulous I'm jealous!!!
Cute blog. I felt like I was there. Oh wait, I was. I hate it when Sandra has already said what I'm gonna say. Get outta my head woman.
Post a Comment