Let's re visit the resolutions for 2012
-Find joy in every day - I may not have done this every single day - but I did find myslef taking a few more deep breaths than usual and embracing the mess & relaxing a bit more.
-Lose 30 pounds (I make this one EVERY year) THIS IS THE YEAR
BABY! - I actually did it. 30 whole pounds LOST!! My face was so fat!!
-Grow a plethora of green beans & bottle them - Epic fail. :(
-Bottle Peaches & Carrots (Taylor & Rylee LOVE both) - I managed to bottle a lot of peaches, but no carrots. I don't have a pressure cooker - so that makes it a bit more difficult.
-Exercise MORE! - Mastered! I joined Jazzercise in June & I freaking LOVE it.
The list for 2013!
-Lose 30 MORE pounds. I know I can do this. Ever since I joined Jazzercise I have been cheating on eating. My brain says, "It's okay...you exercised today" Well - since I've been at a stand still with my weight loss, I need to convince my brain that IT IS NOT OKAY.
-Give Caleb more one on one attention.
-Plant Green beans & bottle them.
-Go on a date (with Casey) once a month
-Try one new recipe for dinner once a month
-Save more $
-Find joy in every day (yes...again)
-Stop eating after the kids go to bed. So far I suck at this resolution. It's just FINALLY a minute to myslef & I want to EAT something! I need therapy.

5 comments:
Wow. Look at you go, girl. I didn't know you took phow-tows. That's fun. You did well on your 2012 resolutions and your 2013 ones are good. I like how you put (with Casey) in parentheses. Is that optional?
Look at you go! Good job on setting goals and keeping yourself motivated. I admire the wonderful woman and mom you are!
30 elbees is a lot!! Way to go!! I didn't make any resolutions last year, so this year I wasn't disappointed. You've inspired me though, so I guess I'll make some. If I brush and floss before 8:00 I don't want to eat, because then I'm like... I can't get my mouth dirty. I just flossed!
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Your Awesome!
Look at you!!!!! I love the transformation pictures. First the transformation pictures and then Casey in parentheses, tee hee!!!
Post a Comment