Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Brithday Girls!

How do they grow so fast?!  We went from this....
 to this....
to this in a blink of an eye!  (Something interesting that I just noticed about these photos - Taylor is always on the left & Rylee is always on the right.  Think I can keep that up for the next 16 years??)
I made a fun collage of their cute little lives from the past two years.
Their cake was a total team effort this year.  I get so stressed out when I do things.  I made Casey sit at the counter while I made it & when I got to the purple layer & I had mini meltdown, so Casey frosted the purple & stacked the cake.  The piping was me & the pink layer was me.  I know it looks amateur - but it was made with A LOT of love.
I wonder what they wished for? I hope they wished for their mom to be skinnier!! :)
Taylor had an obsession with having the plastic fork in her mouth.
Rylee enjoyed the ice cream more than the cake.
Taylor & Rylee love to play on the kindle.  Here they are showing Dylan how they can draw their shapes.  This is the only aspect in the twins day to day routine where Taylor is in charge. 
 They both got a baby doll for their birthday this year & they love them. 
 Angela got them strollers & they haven't stopped pushing them around the house.  Here is Taylor..... 
& here is Rylee.
 Taylor LOVES to be cuddled.  Here she is with Papa Don,
and then Ashley got a turn.
 They girls got a tea set with "realistic pouring action".  Caleb hasn't stopped playing with this since they got it. 
  Great Grandma & Grandpa Hunsaker gave the girls pop up toys - they even got Caleb one!  They are NOISY.  I am excited to take them outside this summer & follow them as they push them down the sidewalk.   
 Ashley gave the girls some cool bath crayons.  They love them!  Something sad about this picture...I'm not 100% sure who is in front :( 
 Colby & Tamara's family gave the girls cute paper dolls with magnets on the back.  They played with them for quite a while tonight! 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Taylor and Rylee are 2?! Time flies. They have brought me so much joy these last two years. Thanks for giving me these precious little granddaughters. I love them so much.
The party was great and the cake not only looked fabulous, but tasted fabulous as well.

Ashley said...

I can't believe you had a cake break down! I would have never guessed. You always put together a fabulous cake! I can't believe that they are two either... :( They can stop growing now!

Sandra said...

That party looks fabulous, the decorations, the cake, the outfits, the presents. I still remember their first photo shoot like it was yesterday. They were so little and sweet. Three picker pockers!!!!! That will be fun for you and all the neighbors, tee hee!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

ah soo cute little love bugs!!! i cant beleive they are two either!!! i love the little strollers i still remember mine when i was young i freaking loved it!