Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Promontory Picnic

I can't believe that our annual Easter picnic was on March 30th this year & the weather was so close to perfect! 
 
The Easter bunny yet again managed to make it out west to hide Easter eggs for the kids.
I actually think that Blake & Caleb are looking at a lizard in this picture...not an egg.
Taylor snatching up a pink egg.
 Climbing Elephant Rock to find the eggs!
Jordon, Casey & Ruger managed to catch a few lizards.
Caleb LOVED holding them.  But he had a mini meltdown when the first one jumped out of his hands.  They boys caught him another though so all was good. 
I love the vibrant colors in this picture of Casey & Rylee.  I didn't even re-touch it.  It happened to be that nice of a day!
My girls and their red solo cups.  If you look closely - Taylor has had a bit to much to drink.  My mom warned me that I won't think this picture is that funny in 15 years.
Taylor & I flying a kite.
My mom & Dad & Ruger flying kites.  
 My dad had Caleb's bumblebee kite REALLY high in the air & Caleb thought it was awesome.  He has the cutest grin on his face.
Griffen & Jordon soaked up some sun & caught some Zzzzzz's.  Griffen managed to get quite a burny burn on his arms.
Taylor wasn't sure what to think of Eva.  I think that Eva was in heaven.  I don't think she stopped wandering the whole afternoon.
My mom & her love.  

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the Blog. I love Taylor's Red Solo Cup picture, it is funny. One question, aren't dogs suppose to run beside 4 wheelers????

Kim said...

I love picnicin. Always a good time. Especially when the weather is absolute perfection. And what cute kids!

Ashley said...

Fun day! I hope T and R will warm up to Eva one day :) She just wants to hug them! Next year there will be two more babies there!!! AH!

Keri said...

What a fun tradition. This post brought back some fun memories I had there. As always Cute post! Adorable, Adorable kiddos!