Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day weekend started with a cookout at my parents house.  My dad was leaving for Alaska on Father's day...so Angela & I got him the sweetest shirt ever for his trip this year.
It was cold!  We had 90 degree weather all week & then the day we got together it was 70's & a bit chilly.  We all ended up is the house for dessert & visiting.  Isn't it sad that this is the best picture we pulled off out of 3??  What is Taylor doing??
 
On Saturday Casey spent all day at his dad's house with his brothers helping to install a timer on his parents sprinkling system.  When I say all day....I mean all day.  They did get it done though & that is wonderful.  All of the families met at Brad & Mona's for lunch.  It was yummy.  All of the grand kids then got to play on the slip & slide and play with a new magnetic dart game.  It was a HOT afternoon....but a good time!
 
I made yummy biscuits & gray for breakfast on Sunday morning.  Casey opened his gift - 2 Nerf guns, some work pants, some protein powder & some homemade cookies.  Then we went to church.  I didn't want to cook the rest of the day - my limit these days is 1 home cooked meal a day....if you're lucky.  After Casey & the girls napped we headed to Texas Roadhouse in Logan for dinner.  It was good!

 
I am pretty sure I am NEVER going to get a picture of these two ladies together where they both look cute/normal! 
After dinner we went to First Dam to feed the ducks.  They kids had a lot of fun.
Caleb was about to catch this duck....I'm glad he didn't get bit!
Taylor was funny.  She would scream "DUCKY!" and then throw her bread into the water.  It was pretty cute!
 
 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I already commented once and it doesn't show. You blocking me???? I said lots of nice things too!!!