Casey's brother got married this weekend. He married a very nice girl named Malissa from Price. They had a small ceremony with just family & a couple of really close friends.
We pulled up to the wedding site & Caleb said, "Is this the wedding?" I said, "Yes." In a very serious, angry voice he replied, "This isn't a wedding! This is the African Savannah!!" And boy....it was hot enough to be! Casey was Shelby's best man and walked with Malissa's sister. Caleb was quite concerned and turned to me & said, "IS DAD GETTING MARRIED TOO???"

After the wedding we had a luncheon. Tamara was so nice & made sure that Shelby & Malissa had a wedding cake. It was delicious!!! I even caught Taylor sticking her cute little fingers in it before it was cut. What a smart girl.
After the luncheon Casey & I had decided to stay an extra night in Price just for the heck of it. Casey & Caleb had a couple hours worth of swimming time while the girls & I took a nap. Caleb LOVED the pool. Casey is such a good sport & a fun dad. I was going to take the girls down - but I put them in the bathtub instead.
We went to dinner on Saturday night & then to a really neat park. The kids had a blast.
I want one of these awesome red swings in my size!! Caleb LOVED it. Casey kept pretending like Caleb was kicking him in the face & Caleb thought it was HILARIOUS. I don't know if I have ever heard the boy laugh so freaking hard.

3 comments:
African Savannah?!? Where does he come up with these things. If you find the big red chair in your size order me one.
hahahah Caleb cracks me up. You got some really nice pictures. Glad we are all able to go. Thank you for sharing.
Aw. Wuv. Trew wuv. I love their wedding picture. They both look happy. (And her waist is so tiny!) Caleb always speaks what's on his mind and it's generally entertaining. And the whole trip was worth it cuz you finally got a pic of the girls where they both look adorable. YAY!
Post a Comment