My little Lukester loves to bath. I will place him in the tub & he starts kicking like crazy before I even turn on the water.
Caleb was pretty excited for Valentine's Day this year. Thanks to pinterest I had a few awesome options for him to pick from for his Valentine's. He picked the option with a glow stick attached of course!
Lexi and I stayed up late one night to bake some Red Velvet Whoopie (I believe should be spelled whoopee) Pies. They were tasty!
I bought everyone a little gift and made lunch that totally BOMBED. But hey - I still made it with love.
Either myself or Casey or one of the kids would be dead without this woman. My mom has been such a great help to me since the NEW twins were born. She has been a cook, a therapist, a maid, a personal shopper, and in this case, a jungle gym. These kids LOVE their Grammy!
Alexa got a new kitten from Grammy one day. She loved it!
These 3 had to have a night on the hide-a-bed after a movie. They slept great!! I don't know how they did though - that mattress looked so uncomfortable! I think kids are able to sleep just about anywhere.
Caleb thought he had invented the neatest trick. I told him to hold it while I got the camera. When he checked out the image of himself, he cracked up! True talent in this one. Nothing but true talent.
Best helpers ever! They love to do the dishes. At this stage it is usually a disaster & I end up getting my "mopping" done for the month. Yes - I said month. They don't like to get their sleeves wet so they take their shirts off to wash. In this case...pants followed. Taylor decided to take it one step further. Funny girl. I wonder why she left her socks on?

2 comments:
OMG naked dish washing pictures!!! Good blog, I'm always sad when I realize I'm at the end. That Grammy is a keeper.
I love all of those pictures and stories. Naked dish washing? Thanks for the shout out. :)
Post a Comment