Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bear lake Birthdays

All Casey wanted to do was go to Bear Lake for his birthday.  Birthday's are about wishes being granted, right?  So it happened.  I had to work that morning so we weren't able to leave until about noon- but I bet we missed a lot of boat crazy enthusiasts through the canyon so it's all good.

Taylor LOVED this place!!
We invited Casey's parents and brothers to meet us.  Brad & Mona and Colby's family was able to come.  Hopefully Shelby's family can make the trek next time!
This boy gets braver and braver and I love watching his adventurous side come out.  Not to crazy - and this mom is all right with that!
Rylee preferred to play on the sand rather than in the water.
Babies & the beach are hard.  Sand was in pretty much EVERY crevice of Luke and Lexi's little bodies.  Luke is adorable when he falls asleep.  Melts my heart.
My babies LOVE Grandpa Brad's beard.  They can't get enough of it!
At the end of the day Rylee, Taylor & McKenna loved chasing the seagulls and feeding them Doritos.
Happy Birthday to Casey & Logan.  I hope they had a fun day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Casey & Logan. Looks like the kids had fun. Cute pictures!

Kim said...

I love the picture of Taylor. She looks so happy and innocent and adorable.

Sandra said...

That is a way cute picture of Taylor. Looks like a fun day!