Tuesday, September 2, 2014

June!

This boy.  This cat.  So cute!!
Luke loves his puppy from Grammy.  He will suck on the little guys ear when he is falling asleep.
One afternoon we went to Logan.  We stopped at Little Ceasers for some PIZZA PIZZA and then headed to first dam to feed the ducks.  EVERYONE had the same idea - so the ducks weren't hungry at all!  We will have to go another day.
Lukie loves to eat!!  You strap him into the high chair & he gets pretty excited.
These girls.  Their relationship.
How would it be to be born with your best friend?  I hope they always love each other!
Watching the mobile one night.  Well - Lexi was trying to watch.  Luke obviously wanted to play instead!
No one puts baby in the corner.  Just kidding.  I did one day.
A foot massager can entertain little ones for quite a while!  A wise investment.
My Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.  That is a long freaking time!!!!  They are amazing people.
We went on the Logan River trail one day.  I LOVED that the sidewalk they have is large enough for the double stroller AND we weren't in anyone's way!!  It was a beautiful walk.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love Caleb and the cat. That's a cool picture. You have a good eye. Photography would be a good part time gig for you. Easy to schedule around the kids and Casey. You would be good at it. I love Luke's little face and that mischievous smile. Way cute blog!

Kim said...

Love all of those pictures!