One day we went to a park over in Logan. I love finding new parks that are the right size for my kids. I also LOVE finding parks where there aren't any people. If a park looks crowded - we find another one. If to many people come to the park while we're playing - we leave. I think this stay at home mom thing has me becoming a MAJOR people hater.
These two cuties are out of the tub bucket and onto adventures in bathing.
Luke has to see what Shadow is doing every morning. Shadow is such a good kitty and plays with him for a bit.
I babysat McKenna one morning. These three together may cause some major trouble. The slid down the stairs in unison probably 50 times. The cracked up every single time.
Caleb took swimming lessons at the Brigham City pool this year. He really enjoyed the days that he got to "walk the plank". He cracks me up.
Malissa and Shelby had their darling baby girl, MaKayla. We had a baby shower for her at the beginning of the month. Mona made the cutest and funniest fruit tray I had ever seen!!
I love Luke's teeth. I love Luke's cleavage. I love Luke!
I still look at these cuties and think, "How did this double thing happen again?"
They have started to wrestle. It doesn't always end well. They fight over toys. Lexi LOVES to put her fingers in Luke's eyes while he is enjoying a bottle. It's pretty rude! She's a lot smaller, but she's going to let him know who the boss is.
They both started getting onto their knees and pulling themselves up to standing position. I am going to miss little babies!!
Taylor got sick for a couple of days. It was strange. She had a fever and complained of a stomach ache. Then all of the sudden, she was better.
One of my little artist's favorite things to draw is treasure maps. He does a great job at it! His little mind is quite creative.
Sweet sleeping babies. I slept on the floor once a couple of weeks ago and my back was freaking sore for a day. Kids are amazing.
I love when these two interact. They will crack each other up once in a while and it is adorable.




2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. I love Luke and the kitty. Caleb is so brave to "walk the plank". Look at how tiny Lexi's feet are compared to Casey's. Cute pic of you and the girls at the shower. I love picture OVERLOAD!
What a fun blog. I too was struck by how little Lexi looked next to Casey. Then you see her on top of Luke, red faced, her jaw set. Love that picture. Luke is all "sup". Caleb's swimming picture is way cool, good eye! Good job!
Post a Comment