My adorable Trick or Treaters!!! Caleb was in LOVE with his Batman costume. Taylor & Rylee loved to twirl in their tutu's. Luke & Alexa were comfy as ever in their Halloween pajamas. Successful costume year! GO ME!
We packed up good ol' Blue Steel and headed to Tremonton this year. We stopped by Grandma Mona's first. She had some fabulous treats for the kids and they love playing in her leaf pile! Alexa's hair looked pretty cute but she kept tearing apart her bow ribbon by ribbon and sucking on them! BABIES & BOWS! Just leave them alone! While we were out & about trick or treating this year we saw the Headless Horseman! Caleb was so nervous to get his picture taken with him and was also a little bit confused as to where his horse was.
We went to my grandparents house to meet my mom, dad, Jordon, Dylan, Ashley & Eva. My parents and grandparents watched Luke & Lexi while Ashley & I and the older kids went strolling through the town. My parents gave Caleb some silly string for his 'Treat" and he loved it. I've always wondered why they don't make JUMBO cans of that stuff. Eva was the cutest Tinkerbell ever!
I am bummed that I don't have pictures of my grandparents with my kids. But holy crap. Even though it was a really fun night...it was a lot of work for mom. Casey needs to stop working on Halloween!! Next year it is on a Saturday...so he gets to join in on the memories come 2015.


2 comments:
Looks like fun, Halloween memories are the best!!!!!
The kids look adorable. That was an exhausting evening for you. It will be good to have Casey around next year. Caleb is so brave to stand next to the headless horseman. I guess it's those bat skills.
Post a Comment