This raising kids business is so rewarding and so sad at the same time. They grow and learn so quickly! Having twins has been such an adventure. These two are the best of friends. They never get a snack or a toy without grabbing one for their sister also. If I get Taylor a drink she will say, "What about Rylee?" And vice versa. I love that they love each other.
The unthinkable happened. We had an outside birthday party in February! Taylor is my bug and Rylee is my butterfly. That is how we decided on what cakes they got this year. The cakes were delicious...I nailed it this year! Boo-yah! The girls were so spoiled! Everyone brought them a fun new toy or cute clothes. Casey & I gave them new bikes. They are natural little riders!
My sweet little bug! She LOVES to cuddle. While sitting on your lap she will put her cute little hand on your face and say, "I just love you." She has the cutest laugh. I hope that it never changes. She is very kind and thoughtful. She walks around on her tippie toes and I think it is adorable.
My Rylee Roo!! What a sweet and sassy spirit this one is. I love hugs from his girl. You can definitely feel the love! She loves to tease and when she is teasing the look on her face in priceless. She loves to be the boss. She loves going to dance class and is practicing something she learned almost daily.





5 comments:
I'm always so bummed when I get to the bottom. Another great job! Darling little girls and great pictures. They will love looking at this when they are older.
ps - love Luke in the stroller picture - Have I mentioned that he's a little stud!!!
They just seem different to me after they turned 4. It's like they grew up over night. What a joy they are in our lives.
Love Love Love this Lady Bug and Butterfly. Cute pictures and priceless memories. As busy as you are it is great that you take the time to capture and record these memories.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR & RYLEE!
Love all the pictures. The one with little Rylee in the purple jammies with white dots.....I think that she looks like Alexa. Hmmm could they be sisters? LOL Love the whole group of them beautiful kids of yours.
4? WHY?!! Their hair has gotten pretty long since the three year old pic. They are little princesses! You're such a good mom with your cake skills.
Post a Comment