Friday, May 8, 2015

April


April started out with a prank.  I poured some Jell-O into classes, stuck a straw in and hid them in the fridge until dinner time.  I sat out the kiddos dinner, and BAM.  APRIL FOOLS!  Caleb freaked...Rylee was confused and only got upset because Caleb did...Taylor was a little confused, but totally rolled with it.  Tee hee.
Sweet Taylor headed outside with the bin of sidewalk chalk one day.  Shadow just wanted her attention so badly!  She couldn't get her drawing done because the cat just would not get out of her way.

Caleb had a whole week off from school for Spring Break.  One night me and the older 3 went to stay at the Crystal Inn.  We went swimming (Caleb perfected the belly flop)...went to McDonald's...ate popcorn in bed and stayed up until 11 watching the Disney channel.  They had a fun time!
The kids FINALLY got to put on some snow gear and experience winter.  Look how green the grass and trees are?  It was a fabulous spring snow storm.
Casey didn't want his picture taken.  He lost.  I took one anyway.  Look at little Luke....and silly little Lexi.  I want to remember these two like this forever!
Later that same night I went to check on the sleeping beauties....seriously...this little girl is a sleeping beauty indeed.
And I love that Luke was passed out like a total man.  Camouflaged, sweaty, sprawled out and fast asleep.
The net around trampolines is ingenious.  Forget about the safety issue for older kids, it is the best outdoor play pen ever.

Have I mentioned that I love this cat?  I bet I have as many pictures of Shadow that I do of my kids!
Ashley had her sweet baby boy.  Jackson Derrick Bodine.  Luke & Alexa were surprisingly sweet with him.  It was adorable.  It blows my mind how little the start out and how quickly that tininess goes away.  Sniff sniff.
 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That blog made my heart hurt, so many sweet pictures. Loved every minute of it.

Kim said...

♥LOVE♥
They change so fast and there are so many cute memories here.