Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Roasted!

We started National Toasted Marshmallow day with some hot dogs, fabulous corn on the cob and chips!  The only child that LOVED their corn was Lexi.  She had a hard time getting any off of the cob, but she kept trying.  I did cut some off for her and she ate it right up!  Smart girl!  It was delicious.
 We celebrated redneck style this time.  I wasn't in a good mood...Caleb wasn't in a good mood...I didn't feel like chasing everyone around a campground.  And guess what....it was just fine having the fire right in our driveway!
 
Look at Rylee grinning at her big brother.  Does it get any cuter?
We only have two roasting sticks...so Taylor was the lucky one that got to use an actual stick for her mallow!  Taylor didn't love her smore.  She just wanted to eat the marshmallows NOT roasted.
Luke wasn't interested in anything but this big gulp cup and straw.  Lexi loved being a big girl sitting in her sister's chair.  Caleb snapped the picture of me & the girls & the one of Casey, the girls & me.  After he took the picture of the 4 of us he said, "Wait a second.  How am I supposed to get in the picture?"  It was funny.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are the only person I know who celebrates or even knows the date of National Toasted Marshmallow Day! Lexi is so cute eating her corn. And sitting in the chair. She wants to be a big girl so much. Caleb's picture taking story is cute.

Sandra said...

Your little people make me smile. Who knew corn on the cob pictures could be so cute!!!

Ashley said...

Adorable. You're a fun mom, even when you're in a bad mood.