Friday, October 30, 2015

My babies

These two are sure showing their darling personalities more & more each day.  They have started to play together, fight & crack each other up.  They always sit right next to each other whenever they watch a show - if one of them gets a drink out of the fridge, they always grab the other sippy cup & deliver it to the other.  Lexi will get her milk and then after she gets her brother's she'll yell, "Looooooke!"
Luke loves me.  L O V E S me.  And I love this boy right back!  He will almost always give me a big kiss every morning.  He is finally starting to say more.  His most said words are - puppy, milk, outside, door, shoe, sock, car (vroom vroom), eat and he has all of his animal sounds mastered.  My favorite word in his vocabulary at the moment is froggie.  It sounds so adorable. 
 He definitely has a bigger appetite than his sister.  Maybe that is why he weighs 3 pounds more.  I'll even catch him yoinking food off of Lexi's high chair tray.  BUT - if I watch closely, it's only because she is putting as close as she can to him so he can reach it.  Stinkers.
 
His stats for his 2 year checkup were:
Weight - 27.6 pounds - 39th percentile
Height - 35.5 inches - 72nd percentile
Head Circ - 50 - 81st percentile 
This girl.  I love her.  She is going to give me a heart attack, but I love her.  She is so adventurous!  Climbing on everything, balancing on everything, and always wanting to do what the big kids do.  She thinks she gets to walk up and down the stairs, not crawl.  It drives me crazy.  If she is ever FREAKING out - it's probably because she can't get a certain shoe on her foot.  She's obsessed.  
 I will get her out of bed after a nap and just want to sit in the chair and cuddle.  I don't even try anymore.  She just says, "Get down."  I'll say, "Give me a kiss!"  She replies with a, "Nope!"  Usually in the morning she isn't' as eager to get down and we always pick a flower from the collection for her hot mess of a hair do to get it out of her face.  She will put her tiny finger on her chin as we are looking and say, "Hmmmmm....let's see.  That one!  I love it!" 
 
Her stats for her 2 year checkup were:
Weight - 24.2 pounds - 15th percentile
Height - 34.75 inches - 68th percentile
Head Circ - 47.6 - 50th percentile
 

3 comments:

Kim said...

I ♥ love this two little cuties.
This pictures are adorable!
XOXO

Me said...

sweet sweet sweet. can't pick a favorite.

Angela said...

So adorable!