Friday, December 4, 2015

September

September is always a pretty slow month.  Trying to get everyone on a 'school schedule' was the focus.  They all seem to be loving school.  I have seen a lot of improvement in Caleb's reading and math.  He is one smart boy.
 
Caleb inherits Blake's old clothes.  He is such a skinny Mr. that they might fit him in 10 years.  They each picked a t-shirt out of our latest stack of hand-me-downs for pajamas.
Sometimes there just isn't enough kool-aid left for 2 glasses.
It isn't the first time that they had to share a drink :)
 
Books and blankets was the theme for this afternoon.  A D O R A B L E!
I let the girls make 'potions' one morning with their leftover cereal milk.  They had a blast.  I ran out of parsley flakes, sesame seeds & soy sauce that morning.
This kid can't get enough of me.  Who can blame him?
Casey tackled a pantry make over one week.  It turned out nice!  The girls helped me get the painting done while Luke & Alexa napped one afternoon.
These birds were HUGE.  And yellow.  I have no idea what they were & I probably looked like a psycho standing on my front porch taking millions of pictures.  I was waiting for them to fly or to turn around - but it wasn't happening.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ohhhhh - I said ohhhh a million times looking at this. Girls sharing a drink then and now..ohhhhh. The wee littles in the big chair and those sweet little faces...ohhhhh. Potions...what a fun mom...ohhhh. You and little Luke all snuggled up..ohhhhhhh Not to mention, the pantry looks great. I love your blog!!!!

Kim said...

Those pictures are adorable. My babies girls sharing a drink. I died. Who told them to grow up?