The big kids had a presidents day picnic! (Yes...that is a dryer in my family room. And yes - it is still there. I feel like I live in a junkyard sometimes.)
Lexi was in love with the toys that Grandma & Grandpa gave Taylor & Rylee for their birthday.
This tiny thing treats me. She is so smart - so spunky - so small - so sweet!!
Hats, pajamas, and a backpack. It really doesn't get much cuter.
Well - this might be cuter. This boy LOVES his farm!
Valentine's day happened. After church we gave the kids their valentines. Luke & Alexa got some leapfrog learning DVD's and the big kids all got dream catchers. Casey surprised me with a really pretty blue topaz necklace - but I couldn't get a good picture of it. I got him some Bluetooth headphones and some specialty peanut & almond butters. Grandma came by the next day with adorable little robots made of treats. She loves them a 'BOT'.
I was feeling totally guilty one night. When Caleb, Taylor & Rylee were little, I was doing my little daycare so I always planned crafts and activities. So - I let these 2 have at it with some finger paint one morning. They had a blast.
Cute girls all ready for school one morning. They were excited to take their posters and treats!


2 comments:
I am more surprised that you would do a President's Day picnic than I am that there is a dryer in you basement. Cute pics. T&R's hair is getting long. Lexi's little feet are so tiny. I love Luke's jammies. And Caleb's face in all of the pics is great. Is that his new photo face?
Look at all the happy, smiling pictures of Luke. Little Lexi is so sweet and little. Maybe her and Teagan will be friends one day. Teagan can be her protection!!!
Post a Comment