My little boy got a REAL big boy haircut! I didn't think I would like it at all, but I actually love it!
My little spitfire melts my heart when she is so sound asleep.
We met Toni, Jerrad and RJ on main street for the Peach Days parade. All of the kids had a lot of fun! Lexi thought some of the trucks were so loud! Luke & I have the same chin....I never really noticed until I took this picture of us together.
We took a little road trip one day in Logan canyon and "Found Fall"! I loved it at first...but the farther we followed the trail the steeper the edge got. I thought someone was going to trip, fall & die. I am my mother's daughter.
Everyone enjoyed the beautiful walk. We even took off our shoes and socks and walked across a spot where the river was flowing...it was so cold!! Luke hated how cold it was!
This little miss wanted a piece of taffy one night after she was all ready for bed. So, I let her have one. A little while later she asked me, "Where did my taffy go?" I said, "I don't know. Didn't you eat it?" She said, "I think so." Case closed, right? So - they next morning after breakfast I go to brush her hair and her taffy that had disappeared was in her hair. It was a mess! I was talking to Angela and said I was probably going to take her in for a massive hair cute - Angela was not going to let that happen. She saved the day with some olive oil and some patience.





No comments:
Post a Comment