Monday, November 21, 2016

Halloween!

This year I signed up to be the head room mom in Caleb's class.  Essentially I am in charge of a Halloween, Christmas, Valentine and end of they year party.  But - his teacher is amazing.  She just needs the room moms for Halloween and Valentine's day.  I lucked out!  We made vampire teeth out of cookies and marshmallows.  Teachers don't get paid enough for sure!  Over all - they were a pretty good group of kids.
Look at these cuties! 
Luke was so excited to put on his shirt.  He would carry it around say, "Spoooooky!"
Taylor & Rylee were the cutest witches ever!
Caleb, the Grim Reaper.  He was hard to see once it got dark!
We loaded the kids up and headed to the Freeze's.  Mona tricked the kids and tried to give each one of them a carrot for their treat.  Luke & Lexi took theirs...but the rest of the kids weren't buying it.  She then gave them each a candy corn.  Most of the kids accepted that - except for Caleb.  He was pretty disappointed.  She then gave each of them a big bag of goodies.  They loved it!  I think that Caleb looks like a chimney sweep in the bottom picture.  You can hardly see him in the top one!  His mask made him so dirty. 
We then met Ashley and my parents at my Grandparents house.  If you asked Eva who she was she would say, "Hotel Transylvania".   Grandpa Carlos asked her several times who she was & she answered him everytime...he eventually just looked at me for an explanation.  She is a bat, and Jackson was the cutest wolf ever!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Awe!! They all look so cute!😍

Kim said...

Those pictures are adorable. Bunch of cuties!

Sandra said...

So cute. I love the wee littles holding hands, so cute. Halloween is the best!

Ashley said...

Aw, I love their little photoshoot! Cutest kiddies! You are supermom!