Eddie kept us busy all month long. Caleb cracked up when his toy dinosaurs had him. I love getting a sincer chuckle out of that kid. With the light bright one night, he made the "Eddie Rules" sign. Meaning of course...that he is awesome. The kids were so confused. "What are Eddie's rules??"
Eddie brought magic seeds back from the North Pole one night. The kids were so excited to plant them! The most delicious cookies grew overnight!
Casey's family came over on Chirstmas Eve afternoon and we exchanged a few gifts, visited, and ate and ate and ate. After they had all gone home, we started our cookie decorating! I made the cookies a few weeks ago and put them into the freezer....smartest move ever! All of the kids love doing this kind of stuff. It's fun to watch all of their creativity. Caleb insisted that we had some shark cookies in with our Christmas ones....wish granted.
After the cookies were all cleaned up, we headed into the front room to open their Christmas Eve gift. Caleb has me figured out - he knows what's coming. Look how cute they are!! 

Christmas morning...they were all racing up the stairs to see what Santa had brought them! I had to make them go back down until I had my cameras ready. They were so patient!
Santa brought all of the girls a barbie dream house to share! And they each got their own barbie! Caleb lucked out and got an awesome velociraptor Lego set and a xBox Jurassic world game. Rylee went straight for her stocking before her presents. She is my daughter. I love my stocking! I love Taylor's sweet smile as Rylee is showing me her lotion. We got so much snow on Christmas Day...Luke and Lexi were loving watching it out the window. They were more interested in it than their gifts!
Casey & I got the kids the cutest blanekts for their gift from us this year. Caleb couldnt' sit up for the picture because then you couldn't see how awesome his blanket was. Luke was cracking me up. He would step all the way into his blanket, put the teeth over his head and then flop onto his belly and attack Casey. It was so cute!!!





2 comments:
All of those pictures were so cute. I love the traditions but most of all I love the picture of the wee littles watching it snow. How sweet are they???
Soooo Cute. It got me all excited for Christmas just like when I had little kids.
Post a Comment