Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January

I finally got around to taking the kids pictures with their favorite Christmas gifts.  Taylor loves her art kit, her jewelry box, her barbie and her lotion.  She forgot her little kitty in the original picture and insisted on taking another one with her cat.
Caleb loves his magic set and his Jurassic World legos.
Rylee loves her jewelry box, her lotion and her cat. 
Alexa just LOVED her make up the very most.  She sparkled for at least a weak straight.
She also loves her new Elsa dress from Santa.  She is actually looking at her sweet reflection in the TV as she adjusts her crown.  Such a sweet little princess!
I am currently still Luke's favorite thing.
These two and their beds.  They got new bedding from Santa and they LOVE it.  Princesses for Lexi and dinosaurs for Luke.  They are snug as bugs every night!
Caleb has been studying the Solar System.  I happened to have a mobile paint kit that I had bought a while ago and he LOVED putting it together.  He was so fun to watch.
Casey & I took the big kids to the circus.  It was neat!  Caleb loved the guys in the motorcycle cage and he LOVED his cotton candy.  The girls loved everything.  
Taylor couldn't sleep one night.  I look exhausted...but she sure wasn't.  I don't know why - but at least 1 kid ends up wedged in between Casey & I every single night.  Sometimes 2 kids.
I babysit my friends kids after school a couple days a week.  This day, we rummaged through my tote of snow clothes hand-me-downs and found enough snow gear to head out to do some sledding.  It was a lot of work, but they had a lot of fun.
It was a cocoa and toast kind of morning.  I decided it was time to teach the littlest how to dip their toast.  Lexi was a pro...and Luke loved observing.  Look how cute they are!!!
We had so much snow this month!  One afternoon after school we made snow cream.  (fresh snow and sweetened condensed milk).  We added sprinkles and oreos too!
My little girly girl.  I got her dressed after her bath one morning and she grabbed her purse and her headband and was ready for the day!
Casey did his fair share of shoveling this month.  It's times like this you appreciate the single car driveway :)  And holy camouflage!  He loves the stuff.  



2 comments:

Kim said...

The kids are go cute with their favorite things Christmas pictures. And Grammy is very happy the jewelry boxes made the list!
Luke and Lex are aborbs in their big kid beds. Every stage is as cute as the one before. You just have to enjoy each one.
I love Caleb's solar system.
Is camo a color? If he ever gets lost, you'll never find him.

Sandra said...

Total cuteness. Little Lexi has sparkled since the day she was born. She is so sweet. Cocoa and toast, the memories. I remember my mom cooking the cocoa and making fudge. That's it. Hmmmmm Oh and canning peaches. It's weird the stuff that stays with you.