Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Easter Sunday

We started the morning with some church!  The girls had new dresses and the boys had some sharp new ties.
 When we got home we ventured to the back yard to find Easter baskets!  Rylee's basket accidentally got tipped over.  She was devastated.  Her cad-bury mini eggs went everywhere in the dirt.  Luckily for her though, I had half of a big hidden in the house.  Caleb couldn't believe that I had candy hidden from them.
 All of the kids got new swimsuits and flip flops in their basket.  Come on summer!!!  Caleb got some really fun stuff!  His favorite things were his inflatable killer whale, his FNAF hat and a book about the 100 most dangerous things on the planet!
 Luke and Alexa bot got a bubble gun in their basket.  They ran out of the 2 bottles of bubbles with 30 minutes.  I need to get to the store for some more!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ohhhh Rylee's face is so sad. Dang it! LIttle Lexi is so cute in all of these. I love the one of her shooting her bubble gun.
I worry about Caleb's book. He's going to be like Anna Cat on American Housewife.

Kim said...

I don't know which is cuter (more cute?)
The kids is their Sunday best or in their swim suits.
Equally adorable!
Thanks Easter Bunny Bock Bock