Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Disneyland Day 2

At the end of day 1 I had Casey take a picture of the entrance to California Adventure - because that is where our advetnure for Day 2 would begin!!  (and it looked AWESOME)
We booked our little tails to the World of Color kiosk to get tickets for the show that night.  Then the kids & Mona high tailed it to Cars Land while I back tracked to soarin' to get our fast passes.  It was A LOT of hustling!  Cars....was....amazing!  It was such a fun ride.  You think you are on this nice little leisurely ride in a car and the BAM!  You are racing and twisting and turning.  Mona happened to video tape the whole ride.  It was a blast!
After that we went to Soarin'.  It's pretty awesome - but Taylor hated it. She cried and cried.  Rylee loved it though.  I think I only had to shut my eyes twice.  Later we ran into Flick at Bug's World and the kids got to visit with Spiderman.
We needed to get our butts back over to Disneyland because we didn't have time to explore all of the Star Wars attractions.  My two boys were in heaven I think. 
Rylee was so nervous to meet Darth Vader.  He looked right at her and said, "I've been waiting for you."  She couldn't believe it.  She was in so much shock that he knew that she was coming.  It was so cute.  Casey wanted a picture of Darth performing a choke hold on him, but Mr. Vader sternly told him, "NO".
Caleb got to meet Boba Fett.  He was SO EXCITED!  Casey & Caleb both had him on their t-shirts.  Boba looked it them and said, "Good choice."  After this we rode Star Tours.  Everyone loved that ride!
We managed to get right into a boat for It's a Small World.  Taylor & Rylee were both singing the song by the time we got off of the ride.
The Little Mermaid ride was the cutest ride I have ever been on!  Taylor was adorable.  She was sitting with Mona and waving at everything.  Magic.  Pure magic.  We saw the headless horseman...visited ToonTown and Mona didn't have to wait in line at all to got on the T&R ride.
World of Color is a must.  It was amazing.  I may or may not have teared up a time or two.  I loved this trip.  I loved watching my kids see new things.  I love my little tourist, Caleb.  He cracked me up for some reason.
My souvenir!!


5 comments:

Me said...

WOW!!! I'm so glad you are blogging this. I had forgot (briefly) all the things we did. I can't believe how perfect everything went. Even the Darth "NO" made a memory for keeping. CARS WAS THE BEST in my opinion. I would go again just to ride that one. Caleb was the perfect little tourist and Taylor and Rylee were such good ride givers. You, Brittni, are an absolute ball and Casey has the patience of Job with me and that chair. I just don't think I can thank you all enough for so many fun experiences.

Kim said...

I love the Spiderman pic. I can't believe that Darth Vader knew Rylee was coming either. The boys look like they are enjoying Star Wars. And you got right on a boat at Small World? No line? I can't imagine. ;) I'll bet the girls loved it. I think tourist Caleb is adorable. I'm glad you had a good trip. Where are Luke & Lexi?

I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!

Kim said...

Oh and I LOVE your souvenir!

Ashley said...

Looks magical! We didn't do It's a small world... I love that spooky tree pic!

Sandra said...

Looks like a blast. I love your souvenir!!!