Thursday, February 15, 2018

Day of Love

The Anderson girls stepped out of their comfort zone and went to a Galentine's party.  It was fun to do something different...Ashley cried because she wanted a burrito (pregnancy is so fun!)...and we have social issues I've decided.  But at least we like each other!
I signed up to help with Caleb's valentine party at school and Luke & Lexi were looking pretty cute, so I wanted to take their picture.  They love their miniature Ty stuffies, so they were in the picture as well.  Lexi's Ty is named Miles and Luke's is seaweed.  I asked them to pucker for a picture.  We'll just say that they tried!
Each year is different when it comes to Valentine boxes.  The girls got to make one last year, but not this year.   This is the first one that Caleb has ever had to make!  I'm glad that he got the experience before he was out of grade school.   Panthers vs Bengals stadium.  One happy little boy right there!
The kids with their Valentines after school!  I was in charge of the craft at the class party.  They all made cute string art hearts.  I took a picture of the girls and told Taylor to open her eyes a little more...she cracks me up and Rylee laughing cracks me up too.
The kids LOVE to decorate sugar cookies.  Luke is always so proud of himself.  Look at that smile!  Look at all of their smiles!!!!  CUTIES!  I LOVE THEM!
I got everyone a little gift.  Chokers for Taylor & Rylee, mega block cars for Luke and Alexa and Caleb got a Cam Newton (Panthers Quarterback) key chain.  I got Casey and new body pillow and he got me a darling charm bracelet from Hallmark that I hung from my rear-view mirror in the van.  He got me 3 charms so far - a witch hat, a sparkly seashell and an I Love You!



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Taylors eyes cracked me up also. Too funny! Looks like Valentine's Day was a success. You really are a good mom!

Ashley said...

If everyone else was as cool as we are we wouldn't have any social issues! I'm going to to try the bleach on my birthday flowers! Cute pics!

Kim said...

People ... ugh. Those women were really bugging me. Sorry if my attitude and hang ups rub off on you girls.
Luke & Lex do look adorable and I love the pucker attempts.
I can't believe that Caleb has gone through all of grade school and this is the first year for a Valentines box. It's a fabulous one at that.
That pic of T&R ... LOL So funny.
They are all so proud of their cookies. They look delicious and I wouldn't eat one for a million dollars!