Easter in March isn't my favorite - but somehow the weather cooperates with us 90% of the time! It was a great day for a promontory picnic!
And come one. How cute are these??!! It shocked me how many peeps were tore off of these kabobs and placed back into the tupperware. Unamerican.
The Easter Bunny had managed to get all of the eggs hidden yet again!
Caleb had camouflaged eggs. Hmmmm....that silly rabbit might have to rethink that one. They were hard to find! He got some practice in driving a 4-wheeler around and got to scare all of the girls with a lizard. Successful day in any 10 year old boys head I would think! He had just spent all of his money on his new Carolina Panther's hat. He told everyone, "Now I'm broke!" It was pretty funny.

The girls were are each other's little helpers during the egg search. They are pretty dang cute when they get together. Eva is LOVED to say the least by my 3 ladies. Each of the kids got a whistle in one of their eggs. That was F U N.
Luke, Luke, Luke. He was pretty excited this year and each year he gets a little less whiny! After he was told he had found all of his eggs, he wandered back to the picnic table and proceeded to open each and every one to see what was inside. Magic! This little boy loves a good campfire as well. It seems to hypnotize him for a moment as long as the smoke is traveling in the opposite direction.
The girls started the day out with their cute bunny ears, but by the end of the afternoon they looked more like sheep. My Alexa Loo is a little diva through and through. Sour patch candies are always a good time with the little people. And I think she liked the attention she got from Angela and Jeff exploring her Easter finds.

Guess who else came to the picninc??!! PUPPIES! Ashely and Derrick are on puppy duty every year! Talk about cuteness overload!

Happiness is a warm puppy!! As long as they don't breath directly into your face.
Jordon and Dylan are so awesome that they both wore them Choot Em shirts. I bet they called each other and planned it. I love and hate that my mom has to wear 2 glasses to take a picture. Jackson is just a stud muffin. And Rylee & Eva enjoyed watching each other open their Easter eggs.
Blake. This kids smile has me feeling all of the feels lately. Whenever little Blake has a sincere happy smile, I seriously melt. And my dad has a way of cracking him up pretty much every time they see each other.
The day ended with a show. "Let's go fly a kite" Starring Grammy and Blakie. It was the best show EVER.








2 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Making memories that those little people will keep with them forever!
That was a great picnic this year. And we enjoyed it so much that we didn't even get out the guns. BONUS!
I think it is practically sacrilegious not to eat a peep at Easter time.
I love how the girls bunny ears turned into lamb ears. Lambs are Eastery too. Those whistles were a good idea. I hope the Easter Bunny does that every year. ;) If the whistles don't become a tradition, I definitely think the puppies should. What is better in this life than a puppy picnic?
My favorite part of the the day was watching Luke discover what was in his eggs. He really enjoyed his loot.
Blake and I never did get that kite to fly. Dagnab it!
Post a Comment