This guy needed some extra hands the last weekend in April - if you put all of us together we come up with those extra hands! Some of my groups hands aren't that helpful yet, but they gotta learn!
These ladies had so much fun. Taylor was in LOVE with the hot shot and got nicknamed Tazer Tay by the end of the day. And they rarely get their own pepsi - so WIN for them!
Rylee was quite curious at what all the guys were doing to the calfs in the chute - she got right up front and watched the process go down. Her face speaks volumes. It was so funny.
My 'big' boy! I had him wake up early and go out with Casey. He wanted to earn some extra money for a book and I told him that if he didn't complain all day long, he could earn $5 to go towards it. He didn't complain once! It was hot, dusty, and stinky (not complaining....just saying) I'm hoping that he learned that your attitude can either make or break your day in so many different situations! He was in charge of the gate and did a great job. He also tried his hand at gleaking. Good watching.
I'm glad that my dad has these cute brothers of mine to help him out. I'm happy that they also enjoy the work! That makes it easier for them and their dad.
Angela smoked a brisket that turned out super tasty, I made dutch oven potatoes, and my mom brought all of the other lunch necessities!
Luke got a little bit braver this year. And he also got his own pepsi! I told him that he had to stay behind Caleb and I think it is so adorable that he his hanging onto his big brother in the bottom picture. Melting!
Best part of the day.....BABY BUNNIES!!!
Everyone loved them so much! When we were loading up the car to go home I couldn't find Rylee - she was over by the rabbits kissing them goodbye.
You are probably wondering by now - where is Alexa?? She actually got invited to go to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden with her cousin MaKayla. These two ladies are best friends and so adorable when they are together. From what I understand they had a blast!
I came home and got everyone so fresh and so clean clean, and then it was my turn. I put on a charcoal face mask after my shower and EVERYONE (except Caleb & Casey) just had to try it.
I came home and got everyone so fresh and so clean clean, and then it was my turn. I put on a charcoal face mask after my shower and EVERYONE (except Caleb & Casey) just had to try it.











3 comments:
So many great pictures. I love Jordon's photo bomb. Everyone should have their own pepsi. Luke draining that can is exactly how I feel when I drink one. If I had done that day and got all my kids cleaned up and then wanted some me time and they wanted a mask the answer would of been no freaking way. I just saying this in case you ever wonder if you are a good mom. The answer is yes.
sure wish I wasn't so allergic to cows. Looks like a good time!
A big thanks to everyone for helping with branding day. It's a busy day and everyone's help is surely appreciated. Glad we can make some memories while we're at it. I think baby bunnies are a must from now on. Those smiles on your kids faces. I can't believe Rylee was kissing them. Ew.
You're right...I was wondering where Lexi was. Her and her little cousin bestie are so cute.
Post a Comment