I decided that we needed to get away. And it was a fabulous decision if I do say so myself. Crystal Inn has sold their St. George location and I had a gift certificate for a free room that I needed to redeem. AND I had enough Crystal Reward points for a free room. AND I got us 2 rooms, 2 nights for only $25 a night! We had adjoining rooms and stayed for 3 nights and it was only $110. That will probably NEVER happen again.
The view from our room was fabulous!
Kids and vacations means that we are watching TV in the hotel room and swimming like a bunch of fish! The girls got mermaid tails from the Easter Bunny and were so excited to try them out.
I had my darling mermen jump in for a photo as well.
After swimming we had some dinner and then decided to check out a park that we hadn't ever been to. Thunder Junction. It. Was. Amazing. It had a dinosaur theme so you know the boys were in heaven. The ground wasn't covered in sand or bark, it was rubbery like and kind of squishy. And it had an awesome splash pad portion with a waterfall AND a fossil fountain.
AND as awesome as the park was to top off the fabulousness of it all, WE WERE THE ONLY ONES THERE!!! We were running around like crazy people looking at everything and trying everything out.
They had zip line type swings that the kids loved so much! A giant teeter totter for 4 people. A giant hammock type swing that Casey and I fit on together. If you are ever in the area - this place is a must see! We were there pretty late, but during the daytime they even had a train ride.






2 comments:
Spring Break WIN!!!!! Doesn't get any better than that!
That park looks amazing! And such a good rate on the rooms. Hope the kids remember it.
Post a Comment