It was a perfect day for a picnic. Taylor & Rylee were so happy that Yoda got to come this year! They want a dog so bad....I just don't though. What do ya do? I love these pictures of my twins and my twins.
A good highlight for I think everyone, except for Taylor & Rylee, is a good game of Spank the Berry Bird.
I found this darling fuzzy caterpillar and these two blondies loved it. About 10 minutes later I was itching like crazy and a rash started on my arm. It didn't affect anyone else, but dang! He was mean to me for some reason.
Another highlight of the afternoon was SMORE TIME! This many kids with this many hot sticks is always a bit nerve wracking - but we all survived.
Caleb is working on perfecting his mallow toasting. I'd say he's got it down! Look at the squishy goodness AND look at that cute face too.
Nom, nom, nom - and really? Taylor & Rylee are only 10 months older that Eva! They are tall girls!
We were in a primo spot. There was plenty of trails, a bridge with water running over it, and trees around us. The kids stayed busy and played so cute together and the adults were able to sit and visit without worrying.
Say cheese!
I always enjoy the fall picnic. Good weather, good food, good people. Who could ask for more?









1 comment:
I love those pictures of the twins too.
S'mores are so dang messy and so dang delicious.
That was a good picnic. Nice spot.
Getting the group pic is always a challenge but I always love the result!
Post a Comment