These little ladies were baptized!!
I had the best of intentions when picking out their baptism dresses and getting some professional pictures scheduled - but I lived and learned. I think these ladies are beyond darling, but the lighting and the snow with the dress color and the bitter cold with a lace dress.....all of those were NOT in our favor. We tried another day (the pictures on the invitations) and I just took those ones. I need to stop overthinking and just make things more simple! I will treasure both sets of pictures forever though.
They were so excited. They loved all of their family & friends that were able to come & support them on their special day.
Casey got a little nervous in the baptismal font, but came through after his nerves settled. He was able to confirm them both that day with both sides of our families there. Times like this I'm glad girls don't have the priesthood. I would get so tongue tied! Casey always does such a good job.
After they were baptized we had a little lunch our church. Casey & I were able to give them each their own set of scriptures and darling Scripture bags. They got some beautiful jewelry from my parents, my siblings & Colby's family. They also got sweet keepsake book from Casey's parents.






1 comment:
It was such a special day. Everything was perfect thanks to perfect girls and mom's hard work.
Post a Comment